Website © kmodel beamer bits
PH: 02 6492 5945
Web Design by Oak Grove Graphics
A Tip to pair your Nolan N102 with Zumo 550
Pairing Nolan N102 N-
There are two pairing modes for the Nolan N-
I haven’t checked to see if this will work with later models as I’m still with my 550.
K100 Models List
Need to know what year K100 and other BMW models you have and if it's a grey import like my K100?
Here is a list of all K100s model and year designation with help from Phil Hawksley's "The ultimate BMW information Site"
DOWNLOAD K100 Model List
Thinking of converting your K75-
Items you will need to have when you are go ahead.
(1) RT brake hose. The one that goes from your top yoke to your master cylinder.
(2) RT fast idle cable (choke cable).
(3) RT Clutch cable.
(4) RT throttle cable.
(5) RT dash pad as your RS one will not fit.
(6) RT gauge cluster bracket to mount your gauges on.
(7) Then you may have to look at the type of fairing you will have if any. I have come across others with this idea, (my self included) not realizing that there is more to changing just the bars over. Anyway when your back gets too old to lay over the tank and sitting up is the way to go, this little snippet is just to help you out if needed.
Motorcycle Alliance -
Ever broken down late at night and couldn’t fix your bike?
I had checked the fuses, changed a couple of relays as I had lost my ignition lights and the bike would not start. I had that problem in August of this year (20150) 89ks from my sister’s house near Perth WA. I had traveled from Bega NSW averaging 1,000ks per day and didn’t make it. Too dark to check everything on the bike so I rang up Motorcycle Alliance. Within around 20-
I’m not making anything out of this article I’m putting on my web site. This is just to give you an insight of a great service that I had to use for the first time in many years of riding.
By the way, the problem I found next day was only a loose front brake light torpedo switch. It kept blowing the number one fuse but at the time, my multi meter showed that the fuse was in good order. The break in the first fuse was that fine that when it was cool, the broken ends were touching.